Brock VandenBerg, President of TaliMar Financial, highlights 5 main reasons why the Mortgage Fund is a better option for Trust Deed investors than individual trust deed investments.
The reasons include:
– The Mortgage Fund offers more diversity
– Trust Deed Investors don’t have to chase after the limited number of trust deeds
– The Mortgage Fund offers tax advantages not offered to Trust Deed Investors
– Investors in the Mortgage Fund can invest when they want in the Mortgage Fund vs trust deed investors that have to wait for new trust deed offerings
– Mortgage Funds typically attract better loans.
TaliMar Financial has developed an easy way to view and subscribe to our Trust Deed offerings. Simply create a Lender Account and access trust deed investment opportunities through our online Lender Portal. You will also have access to view your portfolio of trust deeds and other tools available to our trust deed investment community.